Consumers can now give “props” or “drops” to brands in real time on SocialSmack, a new consumer-reporting website with a gaming twist. Smacktalkers earn points, badges and a place in the SocialSmack hierarchy for leaving feedback on their favorite (or least favorite) brands.
- Smack talking brands across social platforms.
- How important the consumer is to brands like Best Buy or Nike.
- SocialSmack going mobile with iPhone and Android apps – and possibly partnering with Gowalla.
- Why Austin, TX is the perfect creative ecosystem.
- SocialSmack’s master plan to take over the world.